INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before they browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is able to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages from that server, username, password, products of interest, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of those sites, applications, and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of user data.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that allow for the effective management of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) in order to enable the effective management of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: these are set by social media platforms on services to enable users to share content with their friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies allow tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious third-party attacks.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie's owner, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH COOKIES
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|_grecaptcha||jumpintoreality.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_GRECAPTCHA||jumpintoreality.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||180 days||HTTP Cookie|
|bscookie||This cookie is used to identify the visitor through an application. This allows the visitor to login to a website through their LinkedIn application for example.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||jumpintoreality.com||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|hex (32)||jumpintoreality.com||Used to manage server calls to the website's backend systems.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|li_gc||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||180 days||HTTP Cookie|
|rc::a||jumpintoreality.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::b||jumpintoreality.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||jumpintoreality.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|test_cookie||jumpintoreality.com||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service.||30 days||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||jumpintoreality.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|ln_or||Registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|_fbp||Meta Platforms, Inc.||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|ads/ga-audiences||jumpintoreality.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|bcookie||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||jumpintoreality.com||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|li_sugr||Collects data on user behaviour and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|lidc||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|optiMonkClient||OptiMonk||Implements pop-up advertisement on the website.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|optiMonkClientId||OptiMonk||Collects information on what products the visitor has viewed and the content of the shopping-cart. This is used to increase the website's conversion rate through targeted advertisement and product promotions through emails.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|optiMonkSession||OptiMonk||Implements pop-up advertisement on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|OptiMonkShopAttributes||jumpintoreality.com||Implements pop-up advertisement on the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|OptiMonkVisitorAttributes||jumpintoreality.com||Implements pop-up advertisement on the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::f||jumpintoreality.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.||30 days||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|omAbTest2||OptiMonk||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|omAbTest5||OptiMonk||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|optiMonkExperiments||OptiMonk||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|